Happy Easter everyone! Hopefully y’all got lots of chocolate, but it’s important to remember to be grateful and appreciate the small things in life.
Today I am sharing some of the things that I’ve been loving this month. Posts like these are my favourite because I love to discover cool new things.
- Firstly, I’ll mention the beauty related items. I have been trying to look after my skin because I wear makeup almost every day. To keep my face hydrated and protected from the sun my go-to is BB cream by Garnier. I love this because it has a light coverage while still correcting my red spots and lets my freckles show through.
- I have also been loving this natural eye shadow palette by essence. It can also be purchased from Priceline and will only set you back AU$8.20 for 8 different shades. I love this palette because I can maintain a natural look without looking too bare. Essence has also released a similar palette with blush tones and also one with grey shades which I would also recommend.
- The next thing that I have been loving is Balance water. Not only is the bottle so darn cute, but it is natural spring water that contains 6 wildflowers from Australia. Also, I am trying to drink the required 2 litres of water each day and because the bottle is 1 litre, it makes it easier to keep track of how much I am drinking.
- I have also been loving these headphones that I purchased from Target. They are the perfect essential for anyone tbh and I just adore the gorgeous colour of them!
- Last but not least is a shirt from H&M. But this isn’t any shirt, it has a beautiful pattern and I love the shape of it. It has an almond shape cut out on the back which, in my opinion, pulls it all together. It can be worn as a casual piece although it can easily be dressed up for any occasion.